PSU-NWS eyewall collaborative website
[NWS State College |GEFS |NWS climo| NCEP GEFS ] [
NCEP Short-Range Ensembles| SREF-Plumes
Forecast and Ensemble Guidance:
- Graphical MRF-Ensemble MOS Data
- Text MRF-Ensemble MOS Data
- Local Ensemble Images:
- Main Ensemble Java interface on eyewall.
- Backup NWS-PSU interface on nws
Local Models 12 and 32 km WRF Runs
- Event re-construction interfaces
- using NCEP/NCAR Global re-analysis data (GR).
- using North American Regional Re-analysis data ( NARR)
- using JRA25 data-in development.
- Ranking of extreme synoptic scale events objectively (1948-2002)
-- Rankings updated monthly
- Current and archived Forecast maximum departures from climatology.
- Pennsylvania Climatoligical Records
- Pennsylvania Storms
- of 2001 Page with links to 2000 and 1999
- Central Pennsylvania 2000 Events Page
Weather Related Education, Research, and Training
Display image produced using GrADS
Model data feed from NCEP and NCDC.
Edit Date 27-Nov-2007